Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Blog News

Hey guys! Did you notice anything different here on the blog? 

No?

Look on the right hand side of the blog, scroll down just a tad...

Now do you see it?

I'm a FitFluential Ambassador! 


I applied to the FitFluential Ambassador program a few weeks ago and heard back today that I was accepted! This is such exciting news as a healthy living and fitness blogger and I can't get over how exciting it is. Some of my favorite bloggers (who are pretty much famous in the healthy-living-blogging-world) are FitFluential Ambassadors and I would have never dreamed that I would be one too someday. 

If you haven't heard of FitFluential before, it's a network of influential fitness enthusiasts who focus on food, fitness, health, and wellness. FitFluential Ambassadors work with brands, host Twitter chats, review products, create custom workouts and recipes, influence the community in a positive way, and more! As an ambassador I am going to have more opportunities than ever before and I can't wait to see how my blog will grow and develop from it! 

Be ready for the hashtag #fitfluential to be used on all of my social media channels! By the way, are you following me on all of them? If not and you want to stay connected just click on the links to follow! TwitterInstagramFacebookPinterest


If you are interested in becoming an ambassador click here to find out how to apply and to read all of the requirements! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...