Monday, March 9, 2015

My Favorite Kitchen Gadget

Following a paleo lifestyle makes it hard to eat out. While it is possible, you never know if the waiter is actually listening/writing down all of your modifications and allergy restrictions. Plus, in the end you never really know what is going into your food unless you are cooking it yourself. As a result I find myself in the kitchen a lot and to keep things interesting I like experimenting with new gadgets every now and then!

My current obsession is the Spiralizer. This thing does wonders and you can do so much more with it than just make zoodles. 


My inspiration for meal ideas stems from Ali, the Instagramer behind @Inspiralized. She just came out with a new cookbook and has a website full of delicious recipes. 

Did you know that you can spiralize almost anything?! Apples, beets, squash, cucumbers, radishes, pears, onions, potatoes... You can even make spiralized desserts! Check out this recipe for Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Zucchini Noodle Muffins. Talk about delicious.

So if you are looking to spice things up in the kitchen and haven't used a spiralizer yet, I highly suggest you add it to your list of "Must Have Kitchen Gadgets to Try!"

Question of the Day

What's your favorite thing to make with a spiralizer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...