Sunday, January 4, 2015

Whole30, Round 2!

Tomorrow's the day that I begin my second Whole30 Challenge!




If you are new to Whole30 or have no idea what it is, I highly suggest you check out their website or read the book It Starts With Food. Both places are excellent sources and you will learn a lot of wonderful information.

I have successfully completed the challenge once before with no slip-ups or cheats and kept telling myself I would do it again but never could. I'm not sure why I could never get back into the groove of following a Paleo lifestyle but I'm hoping with it being the New Year that I will be able to complete it again. The first time I did the challenge I had amazing results and felt better than ever.




This time around, I am very excited to record my progress, meals, and recipes here on the blog! I have been busy prepping food for this week and plan to go grocery shopping tomorrow. I also made the most delicious Maple Bacon & Pineapple Meatballs so be on the lookout for the recipe soon!

Be sure to follow me on Instagram so you can see all of my meals!

Question of the Day


Have you ever completed the Whole30 Challenge? 
What are your favorite Paleo recipes?
Do you have any tips, success stories, or other information regarding the Whole30 program?





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...