Saturday, September 13, 2014

Well, Hello There!

I've been gone awhile. I can't believe my last post was almost 6 months ago!

I plan on blogging much more often, especially because I have a lot more free time now than I used to. A little bit about what I've been up to...

I'm still doing CrossFit and love it. I've been doing it for almost a year now! I haven't been running much on my own and normally only run if it is part of the workout that day.

I'm eating a mostly Paleo diet and have found that it works wonders for me. I did the Whole30 challenge a few months ago and the results were amazing. I will definitely be posting my eats and recipes on here!

I'm a nanny now (I have been for 6 months), which I absolutely love. The baby girl is such a sweetheart and is always happy, which makes my job much easier.

I graduate from college in 3 months! I am so ready to be done - but not for long. I will begin graduate school next summer.

I'm bringing my headband business, Rockin' Ribbons, back to life! I can't wait until it's back in full swing. More details to come and links will be up on the blog soon.

I am now a mom to two little fur babies. I have two kittens, Hazel and George, and I love them to death. If you want to keep up with their cuteness you can follow them on Instagram! Yes, my cats have their own Instagram.. Don't judge me!


Well, that about sums it all up. CrossFit, nannying, school, headbands, and kittens.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...