Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Spring Fever (And a Winner)

Yesterday I went on a gorgeous 6 mile run along the river. It was a perfect 45 degrees, sunny, and there was a light breeze. It was a huge tease because today is the total opposite.


It's cold, rainy, and super windy. To put me in a better mood I have been sippin' on some Sweet Raspberry Black Tea, made with the wonderful Keurig I got on Christmas!


I definitely have spring fever now!

Giveaway winner


The winner of the Goodbelly Giveaway is....


Nicole from FruitNFitness! Please email me at trufflesntreadmills [at] aol [dot] com with your shipping address so we can get you your 12 Day Supply of Goodbelly!

If you entered this giveaway and are dying to try Goodbelly for yourself head on over to their website to check out the details of their 12 Day Challenge!

Question


I need a little bit of help from all of you! I am trying to put together something blog related and would love to hear some of the reasons you like reading my blog. Please comment below and tell me what keeps you coming back for more!

8 comments:

  1. Yum that tea sounds great. I never think to buy tea for my Keurig

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the only tea I have tried and it's delicious! I want to try the half and half one too

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to Nicole! Yuk, thank goodness you ran yesterday so you aren't out in that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog because of the interesting posts and how nice you are! I like reading blogs by people who are relatable and friendly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittany! I feel the same way about your blog!

      Delete
  4. I'm excited to try Good Belly! It was cold, windy and rainy here and all I wanted to do after work was curl up in bed. Instead I had class and a run scheduled at the gym. I am still a new blog reader of yours but I like that what you write is relatable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...