Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Procrastination at it's Finest

Why is it that over the weekend I always feel like my to-do list is nonexistent and I have no plans for the following week? Does anyone else feel this way or am I the only one? Because when I got up this morning I felt like I had a lot of things to do this week that I probably could have started on over the weekend. I guess I just have to face the fact that I am a procrastinator.

After classes I hit the gym to try out a new workout that I threw together earlier today. I started off by a hard, sweat-drippin', 15 minutes on the elliptical to get my heart pumping and I then headed over to the weights to get in a lower body workout - more on that later this week!


And to top off of my procrastinating today, I spent some time skyping my cousin's girlfriend, Carling! She is such a sweetheart and we always have so much fun skyping each other. We talked about so many different things from cute Pinterest ideas to the idea of her starting her own blog! Blogging has been an amazing experience for me so far and I think that she would love it just as much as I do. If she decides to start one I'll let you guys know!


After a weekend at home enjoying chocolates and candy, this week I am getting back on track with my eating. For dinner today I had Tuscan blend veggies (my favorite!), a turkey salad topped with the works but no dressing, and a lemon Chobani. I had never tried the lemon flavor before today and it was pretty good.





I also want to mention to you all that LARABAR wrappers are now recyclable! Check out all the details and find out how you can recycle yours by clicking here.


Are you a procrastinator? Do you have any tips or tricks to beat procrastination and get things done early?

1 comment:

  1. Danielle, I LOVE you. You are so sweet!

    I am definitely a PROCRASTINATOR! I make lists all the time but that doesn't mean i'll get to it. Sorry I don't have any tips yet. I have a long list for tomorrow and I feel inspired right now so I'm telling myself I HAVE TO follow through because some things have been on the list multiple times. Obviously I'm putting them off so I just need to get it over and do whatever is on the list!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...