Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I Caved

Happy Wednesday everyone! Over the past week I have been doing training for my new job and today I officially passed the test and can now actually work when I go to work instead of stand there and watch the other guy do the job, which is extremely boring.

I have also been craving guacamole the last few days and there is only one place to get it on campus - Taco Bell. I try not to eat much fast food but the guacamole was seriously calling my name so I went with it. I tried really really hard to resist my temptations but I just couldn't. I met Alex there for lunch but I didn't want any of their burritos because I usually feel like crap afterwards so I tried a new menu item, the Cantina Burrito.

(Photo Source)

The burrito was stuffed full with premium Latin rice, black beans, guacamole, pico de gallo, roasted corn & pepper salsa and a creamy cilantro dressing. It was huge, filling, and tasty! I thought that it tasted like Chipotle. I opted for the veggie burrito but you can get chicken or steak put in if you want.

Workout

After classes I hit the gym for some weight lifting. I focused on arms and legs. I didn't have a workout made up ahead of time, I just went with it but am pretty happy with how I felt afterwards.



Giveaway winner

Now it's time to announce the winner of the Artisana Nut Butters giveaway!


Congrats to Keri! Please email me at trufflesntreadmills [at] aol [dot] com with your shipping information and let me know which butter you would like to try!


Also, I still have not heard from the Healthy Bites Giveaway winner, Heather! Heather if you could please email me by the end of the week that would be great.


Do you ever give into fast food restaurants?

3 comments:

  1. Training for a new job is so hard! I learn best by doing so whenever I have to watch someone it does me no good. I sometimes give into fast food... but only the healthy kind. Is that an oxymoron? I like the #6 (vegetarian w/o mayo) from Jimmy Johns and the vegetarian burrito bowl from Chipotle. I never get a craving for McD's or similar joints - their food always makes me feel gross!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Such a cute name:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...