Friday, November 16, 2012

Wrong Turn

Lunch yesterday was a delicious stir-fry paired with a warm egg roll. The stir-fry included chicken, broccoli, snow peas, baby corn, red and green peppers, green and yellow squash, shredded carrots, and white rice. I was up for trying a different sauce rather than my usual teriyaki or sweet and sour so I chose szechuan sauce, which had a nice kick to it!


Workout

Yesterday's weather did not feel as cold as it had been so Jancee and I decided to go on a run around the neighborhoods near campus. We ran about 2.5 miles and were getting really hot half way through the run. We looked up a route using Google Maps that we were going to run but we ended up taking a wrong turn somewhere and just winged it! After the run I did a few random leg exercises that focused on hamstrings and glutes. I found this awesome website where you can put in what muscle group you want to work, if you want to use equipment, your fitness level, etc.


Jancee and I after the run.
Note: We aren't crazy enough just to run in t-shirts and running pants in 40 degree weather. We wore sweatshirts over our matching glow-in the dark shirts so we wouldn't freeze!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...