Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Strawberry Surf Rider

Mondays are always my favorite day of the week. Call me weird, but they really are. Most people dread waking up early after sleeping in over the weekend but on Mondays I don't ever have to wake up early for class or work, which is so nice.

My morning was not very productive. I just got some breakfast and relaxed all morning. Around noon I went to lunch with some friends to get mexican in one of the dining halls. We all got quesadillas. I had cheese and rice put in mine and topped it with guacamole and tomatoes. It was really good! I also had an apple on the side. I was extremely full for the rest of the afternoon and was not very hungry for dinner.

Workout

Today's workout was with run club. We did one of the loops we already have mapped out which was 3.63 miles. We finished in 29.58 minutes. I stopped the time at all of the major intersections that we had to wait at. It was a gorgeous day for a run, sunny and 60 degrees! Can you believe it? It is going to be Thanksgiving in 2 days and it is 60 degrees!

Jancee and I had been talking about moving our dorm room around for awhile. The way our room was arranged before made it hard for her to see the TV unless she was sitting at the end of her bed. I kept putting it off because I didn't think the TV would reach the cable cord outlet if we put it on the opposite side of the room. We ended up moving the room around and now we can both easily see the TV plus the room looks like it has a lot more space to move around. It's a win, win!

When we finished moving things around we went to Jamba Juice for smoothies and wraps for dinner. I got the Strawberry Surf Rider smoothie and made it light. Making it light reduces the calories, sugar, and carbs and it still tastes just as good. The Strawberry Surf Rider is made of strawberries, peaches, and lemonade.


For the wrap I got a Southwestern Chicken Chorizo breakfast wrap. This was my first time getting a breakfast wrap, and I will definitely be trying this one again. The breakfast wraps are available all day long, which luckily for me, it was easy to eat while on the run and filling when paired with a smoothie, which means it will definitely be a do-over for dinner. It was made with scrambled egg whites, chicken chorizo, a spiced corn and black bean blend, cheese and zesty salsa.

(Source)

Tomorrow my boyfriend and I are headed to my hometown for part of Thanksgiving break. I have to work at my other job Black Friday at 4AM!!! After I get off we are headed to his house for the other half of break!  Happy traveling.

Have you ever had Jamba Juice? What is your favorite thing to get there?
Do you have any exciting Thanksgiving plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...