Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fully Occupied

Dinner last night was a big, yummy salad and a Naked juice. The salad was topped with green peppers, tomatoes, hard-deviled eggs, cucumbers, cheese, and turkey. My roommate suggested that I try the Light Olive Oil Vinaigrette with Balsamic Vinegar. I normally put ranch or olive oil and lemon juice on my salad but this was tasty! I will definitely be using this dressing again.



The Naked juice that I drank was strawberry banana flavored. If you don't know what a Naked juice is, it is a 100% juice smoothie and has none of those "what the heck does that say?" ingredients. Mine contained strawberries, bananas, apple, and a hint of orange. It was delicious.


Workout

I headed down to the gym in my dorm around 8:00 last night determined to run on the treadmill because it was already way to dark to run outside. One my way down there, I was following behind 2 girls. As soon as we got in the door they jumped on the only two open elliptical machines that were available because all of the treadmill were in use too. So I headed back to my room and worked on some homework. I guess I could have went back down and checked out the availability a little later but I just didn't have it in me so yesterday's workout was non-existent.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...