Friday, November 16, 2012

10 to 6

Today's lunch was a veggie sub that consisted of provolone cheese, tomatoes, spinach, lettuce, red, yellow and green peppers, onions, and hummus. The picture I took makes it look disgusting so I am not going to share that!

After lunch I studied for a test that I had to take at 3:30 but I was feeling good about it so I took it an hour early. I feel like I did pretty well on it so cross your fingers! Since I took the test early I had some extra time on my hands to workout.

Workout

Today's workout was a circuit workout that I found on Peanut Butter Finger's blog a few weeks ago. This workout was focused on cardio but also included abs, legs, and a tiny bit of arm exercises. This workout only took about 30 minutes to complete and I was super sweaty after it. If you are up for a challenge then you can go from 10 reps all the way down to 1 rep! Once we reached 6 reps, the exercises flew by and I am sure we could have gone all the way but we were limited on time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...